A person’s conscience is the part of their mind that decides whether what they are doing is morally right or not.
1. My conscience told me to vote against the others.
2. Oddly enough his conscience was never troubled by the two men he had murdered.
A person’s consciousness is their mind and thoughts.
3. Fantasies swam in and out of his consciousness.
4. If anything was imprinted on her consciousness that night, it would be the twinkling silver lights.
If someone loses consciousness in an accident, they become unconscious; when they regain consciousness they become conscious again.
5. Then he felt himself carried into the hospital and he lost consciousness.
6. He has regained consciousness after four days in a coma.