Imagine that you are doing a project “Hobbies differ” together with your friend. You have found some illustrations and want to share the news. Leave a voice message to your friend. In 2.5 minutes be ready to tell the friend about the photos:
• give a brief description of the photos (2 features connected with the subject of the project in each photo minimum);
• say in what way the pictures are different (2 features connected with the subject of the project minimum);
• mention the advantages and disadvantages (1–2) of the two types of hobbies;
• explain how these photos illustrate the project “Hobbies differ”;
• express your opinion on the subject of the project – whether you would like to have an extreme hobby and why yes or no.
You will speak for not more than 3 minutes (2–3 sentences for every item of the plan, 12–15 sentences total). You have to talk continuously.