<= Все тесты по английскому. Здесь находится тест по английскому №44.
1. If you put the boy among all those tall children, he looks even shorter.
2. She put her sewing aside when the telephone rang.
3. It’s going to rain. We’d better put away our things and go indoors.
4. Put the book back where you found it when you have finished reading it.
5. Your suggestion will be put before the board of directors at the next meeting.
6. He put his heavy suitcase down on the ground and rested for a few minutes.
7. May I put in a word or two?
8. Put the vegetables into the pan with very little water and heat quickly.
9. Tonight’s concert will be put off till next week, as one of the singers has hurt his throat.
10. She put her raincoat on hurriedly and ran out of the flat.
11. Can you put the pieces of the broken statuette together?
12. Do you know how to put up a tent?
13. Why should we put up with such terrible working conditions?
14. You can put out your cigarette in that ashtray.
15. Every time you open your mouth you put your foot in it.