<= Все тесты по английскому. Здесь находится тест по английскому №43.
1. He takes after his father, he has the same wavy hair and quick temper.
2. You’ll be much happier if you learn to take life easy.
3. I listened to the speech carefully, but still I could not take it all in.
4. These books are for reading in the library, and may not be taken away.
5. If you are not satisfied with the goods, you may take them back to our shop.
6. Every night Jack takes his dog out for a walk.
7. When did you first take up music?
8. I must warn you that anything you say may be taken down and repeated in court.
9. No dangerous explosives may be taken aboard.
10. He had to take the whole device apart to discover the cause of the trouble.
11. The plane took off so smoothly that we could hardly feel it.