<= Все тесты по английскому. Здесь находится тест по английскому №42.
1. The police looked into the past record of the suspect.
2. I looked through the drawer to see if I could find my keys.
3. The house looks to the south.
4. We’ve always looked up to our parents.
5. Could you help me to look for my glasses, please?
6. We are looking forward to seeing them again.
7. Why is it wrong to look down on those who are less fortunate than ourselves?
8. I like to walk out and look at the stars at night.
9. Look out for the cars turning in your direction.
10. Who is going to look after your correspondence while you are away?
11. Look the words up in the dictionary, and try to remember their spelling.
12. I’ll look over your carelessness this time, but be more careful in future.