Match sentences 1–12 with holiday destinations a–c.
1. It isn’t a quiet place.
2. It’s a long way to travel.
3. It means sleeping in a tent.
4. They need a car to go there.
5. There are lots of people there.
6. It had a lower price than usual.
7. The temperature is not perfect.
8. The accommodation looks good.
9. In the end, it’s the cheapest option.
10. In the end, they choose to go there.
11. It’s only half the price of the holiday in Spain.
12. The new price is twice as much as the old one.
Order the words in the sentences. Add punctuation and capital letters where necessary.
1. can / I / out / rule / Spain / think / we
2. hot / it’s / too / too
3. as / as / camping / expensive / it’s / the / trip / twice
4. camping / compare / country / house / the / let’s / the / trip / with
5. don’t / expensive / it’s / think / too / you
6. half / it’s / less / normal / price / than / the
7. along / go / happy / I’m / that / to / with
8. a / clear / decision / I / that’s / think
9. country / option / house / is / our / preferred / the
10. expensive / it’s / least / the