Прокачайте страдательный залог, выполнив упражнение (с ответами).
Выберите правильный вариант
1. Have you ever ____ for your opinion?
1) been ask
2) being asked
3) been asked
4) be asking
2. Identity badges must ____ by all visitors.
1) have been worn
2) be worn
3) has been worn
4) being worn
3. Is the cause of fire ____ by the police?
1) being investigated
2) be investigated
3) has been investigated
4. Can you take my documents to the dean’s office ____ ?
1) to sign
2) would be signed
3) to have been signed
4) to be signed
5. If you had a mobile phone, you could ____ yesterday.
1) have been contacted
2) would be contacted
3) be contacted
6. We had hoped to see several famous paintings, but the gallery ____ at the time of our visit and most of the really valuable paintings had been moved for safe keeping.
1) was reorganizing
2) would be reorganized
3) has been reorganized
4) was being reorganized
7. Our knowledge of foreign language needs ____ constantly updated.
1) to being
2) to be
3) to have been
8. The matter ____ when the incident occurred.
1) is being considered
2) have been considered
3) was being considered
4) was considered
9. A new course on the modern art ____ for the next semester. You may enroll for the course at the dean’s office.
1) is planning
2) will be being planned
3) has planned
4) is being planned
10. Your visa application ____ by the end of the week.
1) is processed
2) will have been processed
3) has been processed
4) was being processed
11. Jack needs ____ with his homework.
1) to have been helped
2) to be helped
3) be helped
4) is being helped
12. The employees should ____ about the strike by the end of last week.
1) be informed
2) to be informed
3) have been informed
4) were informed
13. Is a new film ____ by Tim Templer next year?
1) being produced
2) will be produced
3) will being produced
14. Tonight’s football match ____ as half the players are suffering food poisoning.
1) is being cancelled
2) had been cancelled
3) was cancelled
4) has been cancelled
15. A new date for the match ____ tomorrow.
1) is set
2) will be set
3) has been set
4) will have been set
16. Her wedding dress ____ by a designer in Paris.
1) will be made
2) will be being made
3) to be made
4) have been made
17. Don’t worry! The letter ____ by your departure.
1) will be written
2) will have been written
3) is written
4) was being written
18. He told me not to worry as the letter ____ by 9 o’clock.
1) will have been delivered
2) will be delivered
3) has been delivered
4) would have been delivered
19. When I entered the house my attention ____ by the noise coming from the basement.
1) had been caught
2) has been caught
3) was caught
4) was being caught
20. You ____ anything because there isn’t anything to tell you.
1) were told
2) have not been told
3) were told
4) are not being told
21. Bill ____ before having his photo taken.
1) cut his hair
2) got his hair cut
3) got cut his hair
4) got hair cut
22. ____ broken into while we were away on holiday.
1) We had our house
2) Thieves had our house
3) It was our house
4) They have
23. When we got home, we realized that the house ____ .
1) had burgled
2) was burgled
3) had been burgled
4) has been burgled
24. By November 30 a new government ____ .
1) will be elected
2) will have been elected
3) was elected
4) will be electing
1. Have you ever been asked for your opinion? – Вас когда-нибудь спрашивали ваше мнение?
2. Identity badges must be worn by all visitors. – Бэджи должны носиться всеми посетителями.
3. Is the cause of fire being investigated by the police? – Причина пожара расследуется полицией?
4. Can you take my documents to the dean’s office to be signed? – Ты можешь принести мои документы в деканат на подпись?
5. If you had a mobile phone, you could have been contacted yesterday. – Если у ты у тебя был вчера телефон, то с тобой можно было бы связаться.
6. We had hoped to see several famous paintings, but the gallery was being reorganized at the time of our visit and most of the really valuable paintings had been moved for safe keeping. – Мы надеялись увидеть несколько знаменитых картин, но галерея переорганизовывалась в момент нашего визита, и многие из действительно ценных картин были убраны для безопасного хранения.
7. Our knowledge of foreign language needs to be constantly updated. – Наше знание иностранного языка требует постоянного обновления.
8. The matter was being considered when the incident occurred. – Рассматривалось это дело, когда произошел инцидент.
9. A new course on the modern art is being planned for the next semester. You may enroll for the course at the dean’s office. – На следующий семестр планируется новый курс по современному искусству. Ты можешь записаться на курс в деканате.
10. Your visa application will have been processed by the end of the week. – Ваше заявление на получение визу будет обработано к концу недели.
11. Jack needs to be helped with his homework. – Джеку требуется помощь со своей домашней работой.
12. The employees should have been informed about the strike by the end of last week. – Работников, должно быть, проинформировали о забастовке к концу прошлой недели.
13. Is a new film being produced by Tim Templer next year? – Тимом Темплером производится новый новый фильм в следующем году?
14. Tonight’s football match has been cancelled as half the players are suffering food poisoning. – Вечерний футбольный матч отмене, так как половина игроков стродают от пищевого отравления.
15. A new date for the match will be set tomorrow. – Новая дата матча будет установлена завтра.
16. Her wedding dress will be made by a designer in Paris. – Ее свадебное платье будет сшито дизайнером в Париже.
17. Don’t worry! The letter will have been written by your departure. – Не беспокойся! Письмо будет написано к твоему отправлению.
18. He told me not to worry as the letter would have been delivered by 9 o’clock. – Он сказал мне не беспокоиться, так как письмо будет доставлено к 9 часам.
19. When I entered the house my attention was caught by the noise coming from the basement. – Когда я зашел в дом, мое внимание было привлечено шумом, исходившим из подвала.
20. You have not been told anything because there isn’t anything to tell you. – Вам ничего не сказали, потому что нечего рассказывать.
21. Bill got his hair cut before having his photo taken. – Билл подстригся перед фотографированием.
22. We had our house broken into while we were away on holiday. – Наш дом был взломан грабителями, пока мы отдыхали в отпуске.
23. When we got home, we realized that the house had been burgled. – Когда мы добрались домой, в доме уже совершили кражу со взломом.
24. By November 30 a new government will have been elected. – К 30-му ноября будет избрано новое правление.