When you carry something, you move it from one place to another without letting it touch the ground.
1. “I can’t carry any more wood,” said Eric. “I’m tired.”
2. The man got up and sauntered through, carrying an open beer can.
3. I carried my dancing shoes in a little box.
When you are dressed in your clothes you say that you are wearing them. You do not say that you ‘carry’ clothes or shoes when you are dressed in them.
4. She wore a plaid shirt, blue jeans and sneakers.
5. He is a dynamic little man who wears a bow tie.
5. He wore green suede shoes.