Здесь находится упражнение 8 на английские артикли.
Вставьте артикль the, a / an, если необходимо.
1. Are John and Mary … cousins? ~ No, they aren’t … cousins; they are … brother and … sister.
2. … fog was so thick that we couldn’t see … side of … road. We followed … car in front of us and hoped that we were going … right way.
3. I can’t remember … exact date of … storm, but I know it was … Sunday because everybody was at … church. On … Monday … post didn’t come because … roads were blocked by … fallen trees.
4. Peter thinks that this is quite … cheap restaurant.
5. There’s been … murder here. ~ Where’s … body? ~ There isn’t … body. ~ Then how do you know there’s been … murder?
6. Number … hundred and two, – … house next door to us, is for sale. It’s quite … nice house with … big rooms … back windows look out on … park.
7. I don’t know what … price … owners are asking.
8. … postman’s little boy says that he’d rather be … dentist than … doctor, because … dentists don’t get called out at … night.
9. Just as … air hostess (there was only one on the plane) was handing me … cup of … coffee … plane gave … lurch and … coffee went all over … person on … other side of … gangway.
1. Are John and Mary COUSINS? ~ No, they aren’t COUSINS; they are BROTHER and SISTER.
2. THE FOG was so thick that we couldn’t see THE SIDE of THE ROAD. We followed THE CAR in front of us and hoped that we were going THE RIGHT WAY.
3. I can’t remember THE EXACT DATE of THE STORM, but I know it was A SUNDAY because everybody was at CHURCH. On (THE) MONDAY THE POST didn’t come because THE ROADS were blocked by FALLEN TREES.
4. Peter thinks that this is quite A CHEAP RESTAURANT.
5. There’s been A MURDER here. ~ Where’s THE BODY? ~ There isn’t A BODY. ~ Then how do you know there’s been A MURDER?
6. Number A HUNDRED and two, – THE HOUSE next door to us, is for sale. It’s quite A NICE HOUSE with BIG ROOMS. THE BACK WINDOWS look out on THE PARK.
7. I don’t know what PRICE THE OWNERS are asking.
8. THE POSTMAN’S LITTLE BOY says that he’d rather be A DENTIST than A DOCTOR, because DENTISTS don’t get called out at NIGHT.
9. Just as THE AIR HOSTESS (there was only one on the plane) was handing me A CUP of COFFEE THE PLANE gave A LURCH and THE COFFEE went all over THE PERSON on THE OTHER SIDE of THE GANGWAY.