Здесь находится упражнение 5 на английские артикли.
Вставьте артикль the, если необходимо.
1. He first went to … sea in a Swedish ship, so as well as learning … navigation he had to learn … Swedish.
2. … family hotels are … hotels which welcome … parents and … children.
3. On … Sundays my father stays in … bed till ten o’clock, reading … Sunday papers.
4. Then he gets up, puts on … old clothes, has … breakfast and starts … work in … garden.
5. My mother goes to … church in … morning, and in … afternoon goes to visit … friends.
6. Like many women, she loves … tea parties and … gossip.
7. My parents have … cold meat and … salad for … supper, … winter and … summer.
8. During … meal he talks about … garden and she tells him … village gossip.
9. We have a very good train service from here to … city centre and most people go to … work by train. You can go by … bus too, of course, but you can’t get a season ticket on … bus.
10. … dead no longer need … help. We must concern ourselves with … living. We must build … houses and … schools and … playgrounds.
11. I’d like to see … Mr Smith please. ~ Do you mean … Mr Smith who works in … box office or … other Mr Smith?
12. Did you come by … air? ~ No, I came by … sea. I had a lovely voyage on … Queen Elizabeth II.
1. He first went to SEA in a Swedish ship, so as well as learning NAVIGATION he had to learn SWEDISH.
2. FAMILY HOTELS are HOTELS which welcome PARENTS and CHILDREN.
3. On SUNDAYS my father stays in BED till ten o’clock, reading THE SUNDAY PAPERS.
4. Then he gets up, puts on OLD CLOTHES, has BREAKFAST and starts WORK in THE GARDEN.
5. My mother goes to CHURCH in THE MORNING, and in THE AFTERNOON goes to visit FRIENDS.
6. Like many women, she loves TEA PARTIES and GOSSIP.
7. My parents have COLD MEAT and SALAD for SUPPER, WINTER and SUMMER.
8. During THE MEAL he talks about THE GARDEN and she tells him THE VILLAGE GOSSIP.
9. We have a very good train service from here to THE CITY CENTRE and most people go to WORK by train. You can go by BUS too, of course, but you can’t get a season ticket on THE BUS.
10. THE DEAD no longer need HELP. We must concern ourselves with THE LIVING. We must build HOUSES and SCHOOLS and PLAYGROUNDS.
11. I’d like to see MR SMITH please. ~ Do you mean THE MR SMITH who works in THE BOX OFFICE or THE OTHER MR SMITH?
12. Did you come by AIR? ~ No, I came by SEA. I had a lovely voyage on THE QUEEN ELIZABETH II.