Здесь находится упражнение 3 на английские артикли.
Вставьте артикли AN / AN, если необходимо.
1. It’s time you had . . . holiday. You haven’t had . . . day off for . . . month.
2. He broke …leg in… skiing accident. It’s still in . . . plaster.
3. I want . . . assistant with . . . knowledge of French and . . . experience of . . . office routine.
4. I see that your house is built of . . . wood. Are you insured against … fire?
5. The escaping prisoner camped in . . . wood but he didn’t light . . . fire because . . . smoke rising from the wood might attract . . . attention.
6. I had . . . amazing experience last night. I saw . . . dinosaur eating . . . meat pie in . . . London park. ~ You mean you had . . . nightmare. Anyway, dinosaurs didn’t eat . . . meat.
7. I’ll pay you . . . hundred . . . week. It’s not . . . enormous salary but after all you are . . . completely unskilled man.
8. If you kept . . . graph you could see at . . . glance whether you were making . . . profit or . . . loss.
9. . . . little (hardly anything) is known about the effect of this drug; yet . . . chemist will sell it to you without . . . prescription.
10. I have . . . little money left; let’s have dinner in . . . restaurant.
11. Would it be . . . trouble to you to buy me . . . newspaper on your way home?
12. . . . man is . . . reasoning animal.
1. It’s time you had A HOLIDAY. You haven’t had A DAY OFF for A MONTH.
2. He broke A LEG in A SKIING ACCIDENT. It’s still in PLASTER.
3. I want AN ASSISTANT with A KNOWLEDGE of French and EXPERIENCE of OFFICE ROUTINE.
4. I see that your house is built of WOOD. Are you insured against FIRE?
5. The escaping prisoner camped in A WOOD but he didn’t light A FIRE because SMOKE rising from the wood might attract ATTENTION.
6. I had AM AMAZING EXPERIENCE last night. I saw A DINOSAUR eating A MEAT PIE in A LONDON PARK. ~ You mean you had A NIGHTMARE. Anyway, dinosaurs didn’t eat MEAT.
7. I’ll pay you A HUNDRED A WEEK. It’s not AN ENORMOUS SALARY but after all you are A COMPLETELY UNSKILLED MAN.
8. If you kept A GRAPH you could see at A GLANCE whether you were making A PROFIT or A LOSS.
9. LITTLE (hardly anything) is known about the effect of this drug; yet A CHEMIST will sell it to you without A PRESCRIPTION.
10. I have A LITTLE MONEY left; let’s have dinner in A RESTAURANT.
11. Would it be A TROUBLE to you to buy me A NEWSPAPER on your way home?
12. MAN is A REASONING ANIMAL.