Здесь находится ответ к упражнению 3 по теме ТРАНСПОРТ НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ.
1. I see they’ve put train fares up again. That’s the second increase this year.
2. I hate travelling during the rush-hour. I had to stand all the way home again last night.
3. The service is even worse since they changed the timetable. Now there are only two trains an hour instead of three.
4. Up and down to London every day – I don’t know how these commuters do it. It would drive me crazy.
5. I’d come by car if I were you. The trains are so unreliable these days.
6. Sorry I’m late again. There was another hold-up just outside the station – a problem with signals or something.
7. There was such a long queue at the ticket office that I nearly missed my train.
8. I sometimes think the only people the train companies don’t listen to are their passengers.