- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy, was he?
- How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
- How many cans can a cannibal nibble, if a cannibal can nibble cans? As many cans as a cannibal can nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans.
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate,so don’t be late.
- I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
- One-one was a race horse. Two-two was one too. One-one won one race. Two-two won one too.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Seven slick slimy snails, slowly sliding southward.
- Chicken in the car and the car can go, that is the way you spell Chicago.
- The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- If you understand, say “”understand””. If you don’t understand, say “”don’t understand””. But if you understand and say “”don’t understand””, how do I understand that you understand?
- Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold, or whether the weather be hot.
We’ll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
Все скороговорки на английском: рекомендации по работе со скороговорками, а также скороговорки для начинающих и продвинутых учеников.