Прочитайте тексты и установите соответствие между текстами и их заголовками.
A. If it is overweight
Experienced Dr Sandra Cabot recommends what should you do in different situations.
1. If you burn your hand, you should put it under the cold tap, for at least twenty minutes. I know it sounds like a long time, but for it to work, that’s what you need to do. It’s not a good idea to put a plaster on it, because you could damage the skin when you take it off, you can break open the leaves from an aloe vera plant and put the sap on your bums.
2. For a temperature, well I know people often think they should keep warm, but actually you need to let your body get cool, so really the best thing is to open the windows, or even get in a bath of, well, warm water to start with, then cold water to it, to make cooler and bring the temperature down. You can take something like paracetamol, too. That will help.
3. Now if you’re got a bad cold, you certainly shouldn’t go to the doctor. There’s really nothing we can do for you. No, all you can do is to go to bed, have lots of hot drinks and just allow it to get better by itself. If it doesn’t come so, send for the doctor, who writes prescription for you and gives recommendations. If you are taking antibiotics, well, the important thing is that you must finish the prescription. Because if you don’t do, your body could become resistant to the organism.
4. OK now, to lose weight people often think that you shouldn’t eat potatoes, bread, pasta, things like that, but it depends how much of them you eat and how you cook them. I mean, you certainly shouldn’t have fried potatoes, but that’s because of fat. It’s really fat and sugar that you should eat less of and then you should combine this with taking more exercise. And make sure you have regular exercise.
5. Now the thing about backache is that idea have changed. It certainly used to be true in the old days that you had to go to bed and lie still, but of course that’s not going to help muscles. You’ll find it even more difficult to move if you don’t use them at all, so now we recommend that you keep moving, gently, of course. We don’t want you to go and lift heavy boxes or anything like that!
1 – D
2 – C
3 – E
4 – A
5 – F