Прочитайте тексты и установите соответствие между текстами и их заголовками.
A. The layout of the school
1. We are happy to welcome you in our campus. Please read this information carefully. It will help you to settle as quickly as possible and make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We are proud to say that our school is one of the most famous and well-reputed board schools in Britain. In summer it turns in to an international scientific centre. Children from different countries aged 14-16 live and study here for a month and a half. All our students come here after participating in Maths competitions in their own countries and in different international mathematical contests. We are proud to say that new Newtons and Einsteins are among us.
2. The school is located in a quiet historical village. The complex consists of several buildings. The central and the highest building in the campus is our administrative centre. Lecture halls, chemical lab, the library and the computer centre are all here too. To the right of the central building, there are students’ accommodations. All the rooms are nicely furnished, and there is a satellite TV in the students’ lounge. To the left of the central building there is a students’ cafe. Just behind it one can see an old building made of red brick. It used to be stables, but nowadays sports equipment like bicycles and boats is stored there.
3. All students have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the students’ cafe at 8.00,13.00 and 18.00 correspondingly. Lectures start at 9.00 and last till 13.00. After lunch the students work in teams on their projects from 14.00 up to 16.00. After that they have a wide range of various activities to choose from: sports games on the sports ground, drama lessons, TV, music performances and so on. The day rounds off with disco or national dances. Students should b£ in their rooms by 11.00.
4. Most lectures are given by university teachers. Like students, they come from different countries and represent different universities but all the lectures are delivered in English. We are sure that you appreciate the diversity. The permanent staff of the school are always available in the administrative centre. They can advise you on any academic issues, recommend additional reading on the topics and answer your questions. If you have any questions, just come and ask.
5. Though it’s summer and holiday time, your lecture attendance is obligatory. You can miss a lecture only if you are ill and have a doctor’s permission to stay in your room. Our school doctor is available round the clock in the central office. If you feel unwell, don’t hesitate to see him.
1 – B
2 – A
3 – F
4 – D
5 – E