Прочитайте тексты и установите соответствие между текстами и их заголовками.
A. An opportunity to go abroad
1. Pembrey Community Centre continues its tradition of training in the domestic crafts, but this year, for the first time, Pembrey is also offering courses in arts and athletics. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are reserved for cooking, embroidery and needlework classes. On Wednesdays we offer a break for those who wish to relax or exercise; golf or aerobic classes. There is also a new landscape painting class on offer.
2. Glan-y-mor Comprehensive school offers two new exciting courses this’ semester. A dressmaking course for those interested in designing clothes for the theatre will be offered on Wednesday nights. Also offered for the first time is a course in computer skills. On Wednesdays the focus is on programming, while Thursdays are reserved for beginners wishing to learn word processing and other basic skills.
3. The Pentip Language School teaches German, Spanish and Welsh at all levels. The classes are only offered on Mondays and Tuesdays this year. There’s a special two-week programme in the Spanish department during the spring semester. Twelve students will be able to travel to Madrid where they will attend classes, live with Spanish families.
4. Our secretarial school has the highest job placement record of any similar school in Wales. We place 97 per cent of our students in various jobs throughout the country and abroad. Although classes are only offered on Tuesday evenings, every area is covered, including word processing, typing and shorthand. Beginner classes in French and Welsh have also been added to the programme. .
5. The Avenue learning Centre is for those who need extra help with their reading, writing and communication skills. You can study maths for work or home, work on study skills or gain support while studying. Teachers are in the office at all hours to give private tutoring or answer any questions.
1 – F
2 – B
3 – A
4 – C
5 – D